Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Confessions of a teenaged meth addict

Wasted Effort: 12.28.04 // 19:15

together we share the air that fills this room. Our unfocused minds are moving quite slow, yet still too fast to grasp a specific thought. It's that time of our binge where the only thought we can truly focus on replays itself over and over and over again:
Our next fix.

That may bring surprise to your foolish closed mind, or possibly even disappointment. But I am unable to worry about the opinions you form of us simply because my degrading actions are things I am unwilling to change.

My mind continues to focus on nothing but my need to be controlled by some type of substance. There is a specific one in my mind, but any will do..

We've come to the conclusion that our life styles will most likely bring us unwanted karma for our not-so-far away future... but still, our actions remain the same. For it is too late to change. We've developed a bad habit and a growing problem, and we realize this.

But we refuse to seek help.

So as we continue living, our problem will grow more each day that passes- and our lives will continue to be controlled by various substances.

But that's okay- that's what our youthful minds, bodies and souls want..

Where as sobriety is something we try to avoid at all times...

for we are teenage junkies.

-------

I have a composition book full of things I wrote from those days. I will share from time to time. I was fifteen when I wrote this.

0 comments: