Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tonight He went to bed mad at me. He left. He texted me from bed telling me not to text him because he was so hurt by how much I disrespected him today..

I begged him not to go and he didn't listen. The tears just came.

I found myself in the fetal position on the living room floor sobbing hysterically, having trouble breathing, and getting boogers everywhere for about an hour.

I started talking to my invisible mom as if I was twelve years old again and begged her not to go. I asked her why she was leaving me. I closed my eyes and remember that man's hands on my body. I remembered the feeling.

I could see my dad's rage and hear his mean words.

I just cried. I begged them to stop, all of these people. I asked them why they didn't protect me.

Why didn't they protect me? Why?

0 comments: